Cloud at IMPACT
Today’s Industry leaders are meeting the new data economy head on; transforming their industries by optimizing their applications, processes, infrastructure and technology such as Mobile, Social, Big Data and Cloud. In fact, with a compound annual growth rate (CGR) of 27%, Cloud is the fastest growing segment in the software industry today. At Impact 2013 you’ll gain valuable insights on Cloud computing from Cloud adopters, thought-leaders and industry leaders through compelling sessions, hands-on labs, analyst forums, product announcements and much more.
Come learn about key mobile announcements, hear customer success stories, and enjoy thought-provoking mobile commentary from leaders in the field during the daily general sessions and Mobile Mini Main and Forbes Business Leadership keynotes. Save the dates:
- Day 1 General Session: “Business in Motion” where you will hear from Robert LeBlanc, SVP at IBM and a compelling customer use-case on safer, simpler ways to connect users with their latest innovations and technologies.
- Day 3 General Session: “Technology in Motion”, Jerry Cuomo, CTO of WebSphere discusses how connecting the flexibility of the Cloud with other emerging technologies provides the foundation for a new class of systems of interaction.
- Forbes Mini-main tent: “Business In Motion” where you will gain insight and learn: Business Transformation Using Mobile, Cloud, Social, Big Data, Innovation resulting from these transformations and Leveraging transformation to ensure business success.
You will be provided with the opportunity to attend compelling sessions on Cloud computing from IBM experts, thought-leaders from our Client and partner community, as well as industry-leading analysts.
- "Ask the Experts", Roundtables and Inner Circle discussions to guide you through topics related to Cloud computing.
- Thought-leaders from across IBM’s Client community such as Kimberly Clark, Ruckus Wireless and Pitney Bowes detailing the best practices and solutions chosen to meet their challenges in Cloud strategies.
- Insight from the analyst community, such as EMA discussing current trends and challenges in Cloud computing.
Here you will get an up-close view of Market-leading, innovative Cloud solutions from IBM and trusted partners in the Cloud Zone, specifically;
Where you can get started: