While most WebSphere Education courses include hands-on labs during your class, there always seems to be a need for more time… more time to complete an exercise, tweak a setting or try out a code change. With the IBM WebSphere Education Expert Arena offering, you can experience WebSphere products and learn by doing—change product configurations, explore features or experiment with code.
In addition to being a great learning tool, an IBM WebSphere Expert Arena can be used as test environment to help you avoid costly issues as you deploy your project. A yearly survey conducted by the WebSphere Support organization has shown a lack of test environment was a leading cause of WebSphere support engagements over the past three years. Additionally, a survey by Capers Jones showed that a single code defect after deployment can cost up to $14,000 to correct.
IBM WebSphere Expert Arena offers:
Getting an Expert Arena up and running is as simple as logging on. You’ll remotely access the software on pre-configured IBM servers. There are no WebSphere components to install on your local machine.
Currently Available IBM WebSphere University Expert Arenas
- WX715 WebSphere Expert Arena for IBM WebSphere Business Process Management
- WX700 WebSphere Expert Arena for IBM WebSphere Application Server V7.0
- WX211 WebSphere Expert Arena for IBM WebSphere Process Server V6.2
- WX701 WebSphere Expert Arena for IBM WebSphere Commerce V7.0
- WX551 WebSphere Expert Arena for IBM WebSphere Commerce V6
- WX223 WebSphere Expert Arena for IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus V6.2
- WX292 WebSphere Expert Arena for IBM WebSphere Business Monitor V6.2
- WX209 WebSphere Expert Arena for WebSphere Transformation Extender V8.2
- WX142 WebSphere Expert Arena IBM WebSphere Business Services Fabric V6.1
Subscribe to the WebSphere Education Newsletter to stay in synch with new and updated courses.
Customized training for your specific needs at your location.