IBM Retail Store Server Starter Edition is a middleware bundle specifically designed to address the needs of the retail store environment.
IBM Retail Store Server is a simple middleware bundle designed for the retail store, it provides a strong platform to deploy and maintain Java EE and web applications in the store as well as reliable transport and a world class database, DB2 Workgroup Server.
- IBM Retail Store Server Starter Edition Is a cost-effective, pre-integrated foundation platform for the store.
- IBM Retail Store Server Starter Edition provides restricted license to IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment, IBM WebSphere MQ messaging and IBM DB2 Workgroup Server Edition database capabilities
- Store based pricing approach helps retailers to deploy a standards based infrastructure across geographically dispersed locations and become more responsive, flexible, and cost-effective in a challenging economy.
- IBM Retail Store server is licensed to be deployed in retail stores to run store operations, It is also restricted for use on machines (or partitions) with no more than four processor cores (depending on the processor type).
- IBM Retail Store Server Starter Edition also restricts the processor and memory usage of DB2.
- Please refer to the IBM Retail Store Server Starter Edition license for details.