IBM Retail Store Server Advanced Edition is a middleware bundle specifically designed to address the needs of the retail store environment.
IBM Retail Store Server Advanced Edition is a simple middleware bundle designed for the retail store, it provides a strong platform to deploy and maintain Java EE and web applications in the store as well as reliable transport and a world class database, DB2 Workgroup Server Edition.
- IBM Retail Store Server Advanced Edition is designed to meet the needs of larger, more complex and demanding retail store environments.
- It provides IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment, IBM WebSphere MQ messaging and IBM DB2 Workgroup Server Edition database capabilities with no memory restrictions on the data-base and no functionality restrict.
- • Store based pricing approach helps retailers to deploy a standards based infrastructure across geographically dispersed locations and become more responsive, flexible, and cost-effective in a challenging economy.
- IBM Retail Store server Advanced Edition is licensed to be deployed in retail stores to run store operations that require advanced high availability and resiliency features.
- Please refer to the IBM Retail Store Advanced Edition license for details.