Pricing and purchase
Use and maintain
Secure, Web browser-based access to host applications and data
WebSphere Host On-Demand provides secure access to your host applications and data from a Java™-enabled Web browser.
- Provides access to IBM i (5250), IBM System z (3270), and DEC/UNIX emulation in a single package.
- Enables centralized deployment and administration to meld the power of traditional terminal emulation with the control and cost savings found in "thin client" emulators.
- Allows you to access multiple hosts concurrently and still use your browser to surf the Internet.
- Provides secure access across the Internet with TLS and SSL-based technology.
- Installs on a server, simplifying maintenance, distribution, and upgrades.
- Requires no middle-tier server, simplifying deployment and improving scalability.
- Supports Java 1 and Java 2 environments.
- Enables you to create a custom portlet to access host applications from IBM WebSphere Portal.
- WebSphere Host On-Demand (HOD) has been rebranded Rational Host On-Demand starting with V11.0. Please see the new Rational Host On-Demand page for updated information.
View features and benefits
WebSphere Host Integration Solution customer comments