Deliver a personalized conversation across all channels
The IBM Interactive Marketing solution is a complete set of capabilities you can use to engage in newly personal, relevant marketing to conquer today’s inbound-outbound, online-offline, anytime, real-time world.
The IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Interactive Marketing Solution is supported by the following products:
Deliver personalized, relevant marketing messages across all touch points
Determine, in real-time, the right message to present in inbound marketing channels
Engage customers and prospects with timely, personalized email and mobile messages
Streamline marketing processes and improve marketing management
Make highly relevant product recommendations through multiple channels
Email marketing solutions for optimized customer engagement
Gain unprecedented insight into your customer’s inbox
Trigger event-driven, targeted emails
IBM’s solution delivers on four fundamentals that power interactive marketing:
- Awareness: Leverage comprehensive data to identify actionable opportunities and predict marketing outcomes.
- Decisioning: Drive consistency while determining the best message and content to extend to each individual, regardless of channel, for a highly personalized experience across inbound and outbound channels.
- Cross-channel execution: Communicate with equal ease across all channels and manage conversations that continue through many interactions.
- Integrated marketing operations: Achieve your interactive marketing goals. Learn to manage many “moving parts” and collaborate smoothly across disparate groups throughout your organization.
With IBM, you can put the power of interactive marketing to work:
- Build better relationships with your buyers by engaging them in relevant, ongoing, responsive dialogs, rather than just blasting them with one-size-fits-all messages.
- Improve marketing results by quickly gaining key insights into your customers and prospects and acting on them.
- Increase the accountability of marketing investments by closely tying your marketing initiatives to bottom line results.
- Reduce costs by improving and automating your marketing processes and reducing waste through better visibility into and management of your marketing activities.