Nothing matches z/OS® on IBM System z™ when it comes to high levels of availability and scalability for mission-critical workloads, making it the platform of choice for today's large e-businesses. Accordingly, management of these systems is vital to the health of most large enterprises. The IBM Tivoli® suite of highly integrated systems management products for z/OS and OS/390® helps to ensure the availability of critical business systems and processes.
In today's business climate, enterprises are focused on improving the economic performance of existing IT assets. At Tivoli, we're leading an IBM-wide effort to improve performance management capabilities for our System z customers. This includes investment in new products to manage key System z resources, enhancement of existing IBM monitors and integration of key products within the IBM portfolio. We're committed to improving the management of the System z solutions to help drive lower your total cost of ownership.
IT Mainframe Management resources
IT Mainframe Management links
- Tivoli Service Management Center for System z
- IBM software for System z
- IBM Destination z
- IBM Tivoli Quickstart - consulting
- Planning and Migration assistant (PMA)
- Software Migration Project Office
- Tivoli Newsstand - subscribe to our free publications
- Tivoli software training and certification
- Tivoli technical product documents library
- The Mainstream - free e-newsletter for the System z community
- IBM System z Storage Management Strategy (PDF, 1.65MB)
Free eNewsletters! Publications for the IBM Tivoli and System z communities
Confused Infrastructure Management Strategies IBM Tivoli is the vendor of choice.
Integrated Storage Management Learn about IBM's solution for reliable storage backup and recovery, continuous data protection for files, and centralized server management.