Real-time Performance and Service Management for Service Providers.
Over 1,000 service providers, including all of the Top 20, rely on Tivoli® Netcool® to ensure their most critical services are performing to the highest standards.
Tivoli Netcool software for Service Providers offers the leading Service Management software for the monitoring and management of critical services, application and network-based systems. Tivoli Netcool helps wireless; managed service providers; telecommunication, cable and internet service providers to meet today's challenges and deliver a solution to address future requirements.
Highly scalable and rapidly deployable, Tivoli Netcool software delivers end-to-end service management, problem isolation, and automation to help service providers operate more effectively.
Software for Service Providers
IBM is an active member of the TeleManagement Forum (TMF) and other leading industry organizations to deliver solutions that are consistent with industry standards and best practices.
Tivoli Netcool Software for Service Providers resources
Tivoli Netcool Software for Service Providers links
Provides integrated, state-of-the-art service management software designed for service providers.
Performance Management from Tivoli® Netcool/Proviso® offers service providers end-to-end and top-to-bottom visibility, as well as sophisticated reporting capabilities.
IBM Tivoli Netcool Service Quality Manager Service Solutions manage the quality of individual services such as VoIP, IPTV, IP-VPN, BlackBerry by telecommunication providers.
- 01/09 Smart Infrastructure Is Best Path (CRN)
- 01/09 IBM Cloud Computing Helps Solve Real-World Problems
- 01/09 Virtualization, Cloud Computing on the Rise (eWeek)
- 01/09 NY Fire Dept. Chooses IBM for Smart Fire Safety System
- 01/09 Korean Air Renews Strategic IBM Outsourcing Contract
- 12/08 IBM Teams with Channel Partners to improve Digital Security (IT Channel Planet)
- 12/08 Industry Watch: Opening the door carefully (SDTImes)
- 11/08 IBM Has Tech Answer for Woes of Economy (NY Times)
- 11/08 Telco Resolves Network Problems with IBM Service Management (TradingMarekts)
- 10/08 IBM software bundle targets retail theft, data breaches (Network World)
- 10/08 IBM bundles up cloud initiatives (IDG)
- 09/08 IBM Expects Customers to Build Security Best Practices Through SaaS (IT Jungle)
- 09/08 IBM releases new single sign-on security software (ITnews)