IBM Tivoli Netcool Service Quality Manager Service Solutions manage the quality of individual services delivered by telecommunication providers.
Each off-the-shelf service solution offers service quality management, service level agreement (SLA) management and service performance monitoring for an end-to-end view of service quality in a cross-vendor environment. Each packaged service solution contains:
- Service model definition.
- Predefined key quality indicator (KQI) definitions.
- Adapters to the selected set of data sources.
- Sample set of SLAs and SLA templates which can be used to manage the service quality for the target service.
- Prepackaged set of reports.
- Service solution documentation.
Netcool Service Quality Manager Service Solutions are changing the way telecommunications providers take new services to market. With a pre-packaged offering, service providers gain the ability to:
- Rapidly introduce service quality management for individual technologies such as VoIP, IPTV, IP-VPN and BlackBerry
- Monitor and report on the delivered service quality for new services as they are rolled out to subscribers
- Enjoy immediate value out of the box, addressing SQM needs cost-effectively
- Monitor and communicate service quality through customer-focused reports
- Aggregate and correlate data from multiple vendors and technologies into comprehensive views of all services