More pressure than ever exists on development to deliver high performing applications. Poor performance turns customers and stakeholders away and application roll backs cause heavy financial losses.
Despite the numerous tests performed before an application goes live, developers cannot always anticipate how software will scale or how it will perform in production. Application rollbacks challenge both development and operations as they work to resolve problems before they impact customer satisfaction, revenue and run times. Lacking live operational data, developers often have difficulty pinpointing and recreating performance problems, which can lead to wrong or partial fixes.
The IBM solution can help deliver high performing services by optimizing the application performance in production. It helps to drive system repair cycles between development and IT operations effectively and quickly by tracing problems from Operations to Development. IBM helps reduce costs and risk while improving time to market ensuring customer satisfaction.
Reduce time to resolve application performance issues, lower costs and improve customer satisfaction
Quickly identify availability and performance issues before they impact customers
Ensure availability & optimize performance of your critical applications end-to-end
- YouTube Video: End to end quality & performance management (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- YouTube Video: Monitor and Manage Your Composite Transactions (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- Business Service Management (BSM) community (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- BSM Blog (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- BSM Forum (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- BSM on Twitter (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- BSM on LinkedIn (link resides outside of ibm.com)
Urban Code's application release automation enhances IBM's DevOps solution