Attend the Cloud Service Management Simulator Workshop at Pulse 2013
Please join us on Saturday, March 2nd at Pulse for an exclusive event!
What is it?
- The IBM Cloud Service Management Simulator Workshop is a hands-on, simulation game which focuses on the challenges and business value of implementing service management best practices in the context of a realistic scenario.
- During the workshop, you'll use gaming and role-playing dynamics to mirror the real-world interaction between IT and the business, from both a strategic and operational perspective.
- Over the course of the session, you will experience a transformation from chaos to order, and learn how the right balance of speed, accuracy, and prioritization in problem solving can translate into a superior business outcome.
What's in it for you?
- Accelerated and breakthrough understanding of ITSM and ITIL best practices, which you can take back to your company to assess how these can contribute to your organization.
- Better understanding of how the effectiveness of IT processes impacts the business.
- A fun interactive experience!
When is it?
- Saturday, March 2nd, from 2:00pm to 5:00pm
MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas - Conference Room 101 (Level 1 of the hotel conference center)
- We deliberately chose this day and time, as it does NOT conflict with any other sessions.
Please respond ASAP!
If you would like to attend (or have any questions), please RSVP by sending an email to the following
Don't delay, as seating is limited,
...and will be on a first respond/first serve basis
Click here for more information on the workshop,
...and check out this video from the Pulse 2012 workshop (YouTube, 00:02:31)