IBM SmartCloud Cost Management
Cloud Cost Management Solution that lets you manage the cost of your cloud and IT services
Use and maintain
IBM SmartCloud Cost Management accurately assesses shared computing resource usage.
IBM SmartCloud Cost Management helps deliver cost transparency to track, manage and allocate IT resource usage accurately providing visibility into the usage and cost of your infrastructure and other non-IT resources.
- Provides insights into the relationships between virtualized and physical IT assets and lets you know who is utilizing shared resources and what and how much is being used which is critical for quantifying how departmental and project behavior contributes to overall IT total cost of ownership,
- Provides advanced analytics through Cognos based common reporting and broadens usage metering coverage for virtual and cloud computing resources, storage resources, and network resources to help determine the costs based on allocation and utilization.
- Provides end users visibility into the cost implications of the services they are requesting and supports IT departments to bring down the cost while delivering IT services more efficiently.
- Provides a reliable mechanism for cloud service providers to support Cloud showback and chargeback processes with an accurate metering and cost rating tool for tracking business offering processes against budgets.
- Integrates secure cloud usage reporting with the cloud provisioning and management products to allow users to manage the infrastructure cost for cloud offerings.
EMA reviews IBM SmartCloud Cost Management at VMworld 2012 (PDF,867KB)
Manage your infrastructure, operations and IT processes for more effective delivery of services aligned to your business goals.
These tools consolidate a wide variety of usage data.
Additional products, services and solutions
Provides performance management software for wireless, wireline and convergent networks
Simply and dynamically access and manage resources for better asset utilization and reduced operating costs.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]