Use and maintain
IBM Tivoli® OMEGAMON® XE for WebSphere® InterChange Server helps your protect your application performance and availability.
It analyzes WebSphere InterChange Server metrics based on thresholds you set, displaying the data dynamically and generating automated alerts when thresholds are exceeded.
- Server, connector and business process flow (collaboration) metrics provide insight into the performance and availability of the entire InterChange Server environment.
- With operational controls, you can stop and start servers, connectors and collaborations manually or automatically.
- Logs from multiple servers can be viewed from a single user interface.
- Unified, browser-based interface presents broker performance metrics of entire middleware environment from a single vantage point.
- A situation editor lets you move beyond simple thresholds and helps you easily define complex thresholds, situations and alerts.
- Take Action helps resolve common problems with existing scripts or ones easily created from templates.
- Workspaces can be customized and stored to contain views of critical events and conditions with user-selectable charts and reports.
- Operating systems supported: AIX, HP-UX, Solaris (Sun microsystems), Windows family