Pricing and purchase
Use and maintain
IBM® Tivoli® OMEGAMON® XE for Messaging for Distributed Systems monitors your business application and system availability.
It can identify problems and automate corrective actions with industry best practices and monitor key WebSphere® MQ and Message Broker metrics for multiple platforms.
- Comprehensive monitoring using predefined workspaces provides statistical information such as Current Message Rates, Current Average Message Time and Sub-flow Statistics.
- Real-time and historical data analysis help you improve service level management.
- Ready-to-use capabilities, such as auto-discovery and monitoring of complex, distributed WebSphere environments, can improve IT staff productivity and reduce administration costs.
- With centralized configuration management for complex, distributed WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Message Broker and WebSphere InterChange Server environments, you can define, verify and schedule automatic deployment of WebSphere MQ configurations enterprise wide.
- A unified, browser-based interface presents broker performance metrics of entire middleware environment from a single vantage point.
- Because you can directly link operations, test and development, this solution can help you reduce IT life cycle costs.
- Easy to understand charts and tabular data track performance from Tivoli Enterprise Portal
- Operating systems supported: AIX, HP-UX, HP-UX, i/OS family, Linux, Solaris (Sun microsystems), Windows family
IBM is positioned in the Gartner Leaders Quadrant. Read more here. (PDF, 48KB)