Use and maintain
Combines service quality management (SQM) and service level agreement (SLA) to manage telecommunications service quality.
It provides a real-time, end-to-end view of a service to enable Service Providers to understand service quality from the customer’s perspective.
- Monitors and improves the quality of each customer experience, resulting in more effective customer care and increased customer satisfaction.
- Responds to network issues based on corporate directives such as revenue, profitability, service and customer impact.
- Provides product differentiation to your enterprise sales team by offering guaranteed service level agreements (SLAs) to attract and retain high-value enterprise customers.
- Enables the successful, rapid introduction of new services that you can offer with confidence in their service quality.
- Identifies high-priority problems quickly and accurately with powerful root-cause and impact analysis.
- Offers comprehensive data collection capabilities and extensive pre-established service models with full KQI/KPI mapping and reporting.
View features and benefits
IBM OSS Service Assurance White paper (PDF, 87KB)