Use and maintain
IBM® Tivoli® Management Framework provides the tools for managing large numbers of remote locations or devices.
An open and comprehensive foundation for network computing management, it simplifies your most complex network computing challenges.
- Shields administrators from platform-specific details of day-to-day operations because tasks such as deploying applications and routine network maintenance can be performed with a single action
- Integrates with third-party applications
- Uses less bandwidth for distribution through multicast technology
- Uses SSL and payload encryption to provide more secure connection between the management server and its clients
- Provides management capabilities that span firewalls
- Creates a foundation for management applications using an integrated open, scalable, cross-platform approach
- Operating system(s). List the high level operating system families the product runs on. For example: “Windows” rather than “Windows XP”. This is dynamically generated and is not included in the seven allowable bullets.
View features and benefits