Use and maintain
Provides organizations with best practices to help improve the productivity of critical transportation assets.
Helps address stringent regulatory requirements, with best practices to extend asset life, optimize parts management, reduce road calls, and increase planned maintenance.
- Complete solution for managing all transportation asset types, including fleets of cars, trucks, buses, locomotives and rail vehicles, aircraft and vessels, adding capabilities over Maximo Asset Management
- Advanced Asset Management capabilities for equipment status, meter change out and history, meter import, position codes, serial number changes and warranty recovery
- Enhanced Work Management capabilities for campaigns, industry codes, labor certification, maintenance alerts, mechanic’s clip board and outside repair orders
- Extended Inventory Management features for cycle counting and fuel tank management
- Leveraging Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) on a Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) certified internet platform
- Additional capabilites include: life cycle costing, motor pool, labor qualifications, driver logs, fuel and fluid management and asset templates
View features and benefits
Guangzhou Metro leads China's tranformation to a mass transit society (PDF, 718KB)
IBM Maximo Asset Management for airports (270KB)