Use and maintain
IBM Maximo for Nuclear Power helps nuclear organizations to address stringent regulatory requirements and improve productivity.
Provides a single platform for managing all asset types. Supports industry-specific requirements by modeling nuclear objects and business processes, including tech specs, lineups, clearances, permits, surveillance testing, and corrective actions.
- Manages all stages of the asset life cycle including purchasing, acquisition, inventory control, configuration, work management, preventive maintenance, and corrective action.
- Addresses the specialized needs of the nuclear power industry by providing dedicated applications to support the management of tech specs, surveillance requirements, calibration, and procurement engineering.
- Allows organizations to develop standardized job plans, impact plans, lineups, permits, and clearances for critical and recurring work activities.
- Provides advanced scheduling and sequencing capabilities for the management of preventive maintenance programs
- Helps to promote nuclear safety through the use of impact plans, lineups, permits, clearances, and corrective action programs
- Provides an easy-to-use user interface to facilitate rapid execution of work management tasks by personnel in the field
- Supports best-practice business processes defined in the Standard Nuclear Performance Model by providing ready-to-use and configurable workflow content
- Provides industry-specific decision support by providing ready-to-use and configurable report content that is based on nuclear KPIs
- Based on leading standards-based technology: leverages the advanced business process management capability of a service-oriented architecture (SOA) on a Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) certified internet platform
View features and benefits