IBM Maximo Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager is comprehensive customizable solution to help create a safe yet efficient operating environment for a company.
IBM® Maximo® HSE Manager provides a foundational enterprise platform that integrates Health, Safety, and Environment processes with work and asset management.
- Provides a central application for reporting all incidents spanning work, personnel, safety, health, and environmental areas.
- Supports all manner of investigations to analyze recurring incidents or defects when root cause analysis or after action review is required.
- Provides traceability into historical incidents, defects, work orders, earlier corrective actions.
- Full management of change process capabilities.
- Provides non-conformance management capabilities designed to automate, manage, and streamline for identifying, evaluating, reviewing, and handling on non-conforming engineering specifications, materials, components, parts and processes.
- Identifies regulatory compliance against assets and locations and associates job plans and work orders to these regulations to ensure compliance – significantly reducing the costs associated with compliance.
View features and benefits