Use and maintain
Accurately tracks the current and historical changes of the configuration of assets and their components.
Provides a real-time calculation of both an asset's build and a component's life, with benefits such as improved compliance regulations and reduced operating costs.
- Active asset and life cycle accounting, providing improved compliance for regulated industries, while helping to increase reliability and accountability.
- Configuration management, which accurately tracks the current and historical views of transactional changes of the configuration of assets and their components.
- Component life accounting, deriving build and component life data from transactional logs, allowing conflict detection and resolution, unlimited backdated changes to install/remove and usage records, and on-the-fly historical at-the-time asset build and component life views.
- Operational status management, providing an accurate overall fleet status by comparing an actual asset's build to its intended configuration and the status of the asset's maintenance plan.
- Definition of as-designed allowable asset builds, including the ability to track design changes and Logistic Support Analysis Record (LSAR) data
- The ability to accurately perform system and component analysis and reporting to support improved reliability and lower maintenance costs.
- Leveraging Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) on a Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) certified internet platform.
View features and benefits