An automated, policy-based solution to help manage user accounts, permissions, and passwords from creation to termination.
Tivoli Identity Manager for z/OS V5.0 leverages the availability, scale, and performance of the IBM System z mainframe to provide a centralized hub for identity management on z/OS.
New Version 5.0 capabilities include:
- Comprehensive request-based provisioning for end users, managers, or delegated administrators to easily request (with approval workflow) user access to roles, accounts or fine-grained Access Entitlements such as shared folders and Web portlets
- Streamlined self-service interface for end users that can be easily customized to your organization's look and feel, and integrated with corporate portals, to help improve user productivity and reduce administrative cost
- Improved access rights recertification provides more granular, auditor-friendly details for compliance and policies can be easily configured using wizards and templates
- New "read only" mode for auditors, additional compliance related reports, custom report builder, and integration with IBM Tivoli Compliance Insight Manager for audit reports that map to regulations and best practices
- Redesigned management console with out-of-the box wizards, templates, and best practices to accelerate deployments and reduce the learning curve of new users
- Rapid addition of new managed services via pre-installed adapters, wizard driven templates, account defaults, and manual services
- Highly customizable user interface improves productivity and includes out-of-the box configurations for: auditors, end users, managers, help desk, application owners, and administrators
Read the IDC Identity and Access Management report