The backbone repository for all historical systems management data and the basis for all Tivoli reporting solutions
Tivoli Data Warehouse solves this problem by being the central data store where historical data from all management applications is aggregated and correlated for use by:
- High-value predicative management applications such as the new IBM Tivoli Service Level Advisor
- Reporting and third-party OLAP tools including offerings from the IBM DB2® family, Brio, Business Objects, Crystal, and Cognos
- Tivoli Data Warehouse is provided for enabled Tivoli brand applications at no additional charge.
- Provides a powerful repository that simplifies data consolidation and centralization for Tivoli brand applications.
- This technology enables consistent reporting methods, as well as common look and feel, from across the entire enterprise.
- Provides the foundation for applications that analyze historical data, allowing you to identify customer trends, predict new business needs, support LOB planning or perform other valuable predictive management tasks.