Overview: IBM Web Infrastructure Orchestration Solution
- IBM Tivoli Provisioning Manager, Version 1.1
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 5.1.2
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Web Infrastructure 5.1.2
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Databases 5.1.2
- IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Extended Edition 5.1.5
- IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Application Servers 5.1.5
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment 5.0.1
- IBM DB2 UDB Workgroup Server 8.1
Installation services (optional)
IBM Web and Application Orchestration Requirements and Architecture Workshop
Define the technical and business requirements. Solution design map
Estimated Duration: 1 - 2 weeks
IBM Web and Application Orchestration Implementation Services
Implements the design tailored to the customer's solution architecture and design.
Estimated Duration: Varies (based on Workshop results)
Financing is available for Web and Application Orchestration under our Total Solution Financing offering, which combines all IT hardware, software and services into a single contract and invoice. Infrastructure Lease and Standby Capacity on Demand Lease are also available specifically for BladeCenter products and can be used within Total Solution Financing for additional financial flexibility.
"IBM Tivoli Intelligent Orchestrator raises provisioning in the enterprise to a new level. It intelligently drives technology provisioning to dynamically meet the immediate needs of the business, which is significantly different than the technology-focused approaches that have been used to date. Service delivery will be much more effective, efficient, and closely aligned with the company's business objectives."
-- Rick Sturm, President, Enterprise Management Associates