Passport Advantage and Passport Advantage Express are simple, comprehensive IBM offerings that cover license acquisition and Software Subscription and Support (product upgrades and technical support) under a single, common set of agreements, processes and tools. Passport Advantage is designed for larger enterprises, while Passport Advantage Express is a transaction-based program designed to meet the needs of medium-sized businesses.
The IBM Software Accelerated Value service offers IBM software customers the opportunity to enjoy a closer, more personalized relationship with IBM support organizations for middleware products. Designed for customers with high availability requirements or applications that use IBM Software products in cutting-edge ways, this service assigns one or more individuals from the software customer support teams for desired product families to serve as personalized contacts for managing the customer's support-related interactions with IBM.
PartnerWorld for Software
The PartnerWorld program is designed to recognize your expertise, reward your impact in the marketplace, and deliver value to help your business succeed. PartnerWorld offers technical support, education, marketing campaigns, sales tools, and more to help you grow your business and drive profits. The PartnerWorld program benefits and resources are aligned to three industry-recognized business models.
SoftwareXcel Basic Edition
SoftwareXcel basic edition for zSeries
- Answers to routine software installation and usage questions for authorized users, within two hours during prime shift
- Comprehensive electronic tools for problem identification and resolution
- Electronic analysis and fixes by linking to the IBM support structure
SoftwareXcel Enterprise Edition
SoftwareXcel enterprise edition for zSeries
Online service you can tailor to your business needs, to help avoid S/390 or zSeries system software outages.
- Tailored monthly management reports.
- Premium response from the IBM Support Center.
- Electronic analysis and fixes by linking to IBM support structure.
- A total solution, with comprehensive electronic tools for problem identification and resolution.
- Help with troubleshooting and analyzing problems with exclusive remote screen viewing.
Are you spending more time resolving problems and outages, because you don't have access to the databases you need? Or, perhaps you're lacking the staff resources you need to manage all of your software products. It can be frustrating to resolve these issues and maintain system availability and productivity without a comprehensive solution of electronic tools and usage assistance.
Access our up-to-date, comprehensive, databases to help you reduce downtime and stay productive.
We offer proactive assistance, tailored to your system needs, as well as unlimited calls. We also make it easy for you to get the information you need about known software problems and download available fixes by giving you quick, electronic access to our continually updated databases. Plus, the authorized users in your organization can get answers to routine software installation and usage questions within 2 hours during prime shift and assistance with code related defect problems, within 1 hour during prime shift.
Get telephone or electronic access to our highly-trained technical support specialists, who can serve as your one source for remote software support services. Highlights:
- High-quality technical support for IBM and select multivendor software including the Linux operating system and Linux clusters.
- A supplement to your internal staff with IBM's skilled services specialists.
- Fast, accurate problem resolution to help keep your IT staff productive.
- Options for enhanced coverage and a single interface for remote support.
- Software support for non-IBM platforms.
- Includes software defect support.
- Leverages IBM alliances with Red Hat and Novell.
- Support for your international environment.
Includes software defect support. Support Line is designed to offer the kind of support that best suits your environment. For unlimited calls at a fixed price, see Support Line annuity.