Announcement letter dates are US only. Information for other country announcements is available on the IBM Offering Information page.
- License type1
- 30-Apr-2015, 914-085
- Lifecycle policy4
This release was announced by UrbanCode prior to their acquistion by IBM. IBM will give customers on this release 12 months notice prior to End of Support.
Last updated: 10-Apr-2014.
- Visit IBM's base license agreement information page for more information about ILAN and IPLA licenses. IBM Customer Agreement (ICA) terms are provided with your ICA Program software; you can also read an online version of the ICA (PDF format; get the Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Lifecycle date definitions:
- General Availability (GA)
- The latest date that a version/release of the product is available to all users, regardless of language or media. A product version/release is not published on the Lifecycle web site until the GA date.
- End of Support (EOS)
- The last date on which IBM will deliver standard support services for a given version/release of a product.
- End of Marketing (EOM)
- The effective date on which a part number ceases to be included as active and can no longer be ordered in standard price lists.
- Some announcement letters may not be available for some product releases.
- Visit IBM's software support lifecycle policy page for more information.