The announcement letter dates below are US only. Information for other country announcements is available on the IBM Offering Information page.
- License type1
EOS for V8.0.4, V8.05, and V8.06, but V8.0.7 is NOT EOS
Last updated: 18-Dec-2012.
- Visit IBM's base license agreement information page for more information about ILAN and IPLA licenses. IBM Customer Agreement (ICA) terms are provided with your ICA Program software; you can also read an online version of the ICA (PDF format; get the Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Lifecycle date definitions:
- General Availability (GA)
- The latest date that a version/release of the product is available to all users, regardless of language or media. A product version/release is not published on the Lifecycle web site until the GA date.
- End of Support (EOS)
- The last date on which IBM will deliver standard support services for a given version/release of a product.
- End of Marketing (EOM)
- The effective date on which a part number ceases to be included as active and can no longer be ordered in standard price lists.
- Some announcement letters may not be available for some product releases.
- Visit IBM's software support lifecycle policy page for more information.
- Exception: Some IBM products may not adhere to the current published software support lifecycle policies and are flagged as exceptions. Visit the software support lifecycle policy page for more information.