Announcement letter dates are US only. Information for other country announcements is available on the IBM Offering Information page.
Tivoli Asset Management for IT
- License type1
- Lifecycle policy4
Tivoli Asset Discovery for Distributed v7.5 product is a priced feature of Tivoli Asset Management for IT product. Tivoli Asset Discovery for Distributed is approved by IBM to be used in place of IBM License Metric Tool to comply with reporting requirements mandated by the IBM Capacity Licensing T&Cs. These same T&Cs do require clients to adopt latest available products and versions/releases. IBM BigFix Inventory (formerly known as IBM Endpoint Manager for Software Use Analysis) is now the latest official product that can be used in place of IBM License Metric Tool. Clients that are required to comply with the IBM Capacity Licensing T&Cs will not be granted with support extensions for Tivoli Asset Discovery for Distributed v7.2.x and need to Trade-Up their entitlements to IBM BigFix Inventory and use this product.
Last updated: 22-Oct-2015.
- Visit IBM's base license agreement information page for more information about ILAN and IPLA licenses. IBM Customer Agreement (ICA) terms are provided with your ICA Program software; you can also read an online version of the ICA (PDF format; get the Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Lifecycle date definitions:
- General Availability (GA)
- The latest date that a version/release of the product is available to all users, regardless of language or media. A product version/release is not published on the Lifecycle web site until the GA date.
- End of Support (EOS)
- The last date on which IBM will deliver standard support services for a given version/release of a product.
- End of Marketing (EOM)
- The effective date on which a part number ceases to be included as active and can no longer be ordered in standard price lists.
- Some announcement letters may not be available for some product releases.
- Visit IBM's software support lifecycle policy page for more information.