The announcement letter dates below are US only. Information for other country announcements is available on the IBM Offering Information page.
Informix 4GL Rapid Development System
- License type1
- 30-Apr-2007, 906-009
- Lifecycle policy4
Replacement product: 4GL RDS 7.32, PID 5724-C66; [OS: Digital UNIX, HP-UX, IRIX, Reliant UNIX, SCO Open Server, Sinux, Solaris]
Last updated: 01-Dec-2009.
- Visit IBM's base license agreement information page for more information about ILAN and IPLA licenses. IBM Customer Agreement (ICA) terms are provided with your ICA Program software; you can also read an online version of the ICA (PDF format; get the Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Lifecycle date definitions:
- General Availability (GA)
- The latest date that a version/release of the product is available to all users, regardless of language or media. A product version/release is not published on the Lifecycle web site until the GA date.
- End of Support (EOS)
- The last date on which IBM will deliver standard support services for a given version/release of a product.
- End of Marketing (EOM)
- The effective date on which a part number ceases to be included as active and can no longer be ordered in standard price lists.
- Some announcement letters may not be available for some product releases.
- Visit IBM's software support lifecycle policy page for more information.