The announcement letter dates below are US only. Information for other country announcements is available on the IBM Offering Information page.
IBM 31-bit SDK for z/OS Java Technology Edition
- License type1
- Lifecycle policy4
Version 6 Release 0 Modification 1 of the IBM 31-bit SDK for z/OS Java Technology Edition was announced in letter 211-003 and became available March 19, 2011. For more information about z/OS Java products see http://www.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/tools/java/products/allproducts.html
Last updated: 12-Oct-2011.
- Visit IBM's base license agreement information page for more information about ILAN and IPLA licenses. IBM Customer Agreement (ICA) terms are provided with your ICA Program software; you can also read an online version of the ICA (PDF format; get the Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Lifecycle date definitions:
- General Availability (GA)
- The latest date that a version/release of the product is available to all users, regardless of language or media. A product version/release is not published on the Lifecycle web site until the GA date.
- End of Support (EOS)
- The last date on which IBM will deliver standard support services for a given version/release of a product.
- End of Marketing (EOM)
- The effective date on which a part number ceases to be included as active and can no longer be ordered in standard price lists.
- Some announcement letters may not be available for some product releases.
- Visit IBM's software support lifecycle policy page for more information.