The announcement letter dates below are US only. Information for other country announcements is available on the IBM Offering Information page.
Tivoli Monitoring for Network Performance
- License type1
- Lifecycle policy4
IBM Tivoli® Monitoring for Network Performance consists of two previously announced program products IBM Tivoli NetView® Performance Monitor Version 2.7 and IBM Tivoli NetView for TCP/IP Performance Version 1.4. Providing these two products in a single package
Last updated: 01-Apr-2010.
- Visit IBM's base license agreement information page for more information about ILAN and IPLA licenses. IBM Customer Agreement (ICA) terms are provided with your ICA Program software; you can also read an online version of the ICA (PDF format; get the Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Lifecycle date definitions:
- General Availability (GA)
- The latest date that a version/release of the product is available to all users, regardless of language or media. A product version/release is not published on the Lifecycle web site until the GA date.
- End of Support (EOS)
- The last date on which IBM will deliver standard support services for a given version/release of a product.
- End of Marketing (EOM)
- The effective date on which a part number ceases to be included as active and can no longer be ordered in standard price lists.
- Some announcement letters may not be available for some product releases.
- Visit IBM's software support lifecycle policy page for more information.