As a result of the IBM April 2008 acquisition of Telelogic®, all Telelogic products and services are now part of the IBM® Rational® software portfolio.
Customers depend upon solutions from both Telelogic and IBM to drive development of products, applications, advanced systems, and software. As a combined entity, we continue to help customers make the most of their software investments to improve the value of their businesses.
With Telelogic products and services, IBM can better help customers deliver high quality systems to market faster while reducing costs. Customers benefit from the combined technologies and services of both companies, which include a wide range of software and system development capabilities as well as support from a global sales and services organization.
IBM now provides a more comprehensive offering for defining, modeling, building, testing, and delivering the software used in systems in the aerospace and defense, telecommunications, electronics, automotive, and other industries.
We are eager to offer these powerful new capabilities to our customers and help them derive greater business value from their software investments. For more information about Rational products, visit www.ibm.com/rational. For product support, visit www.ibm.com/software/rational/support/.
Telelogic® solutions automate and support best practices across the enterprise from powerful modeling of business processes and enterprise architectures to requirements-driven development of advanced systems and software. These solutions enable organizations to align product, systems, and software development lifecycles with business objectives and customer needs to improve quality and predictability, while reducing time-to-market and overall costs.
Beginning November 1, 2008, the following Telelogic products and product families are available from IBM:
- Rational Change (formerly Telelogic Change™)
- Rational Dashboard (formerly Telelogic Dashboard™)
- Rational DOORS (formerly Telelogic DOORS®)
- Rational DOORS Analyst Add On (formerly Telelogic DOORS Analyst™)
- Rational DOORS Web Access (formerly Telelogic DOORS Web Access™)
- Rational Focal Point (formerly Telelogic Focal Point™)
- Rational Logiscope (formerly Telelogic Logiscope™)
- Rational Modeler (formerly Telelogic Modeler™)
- Rational Rhapsody (formerly Telelogic Rhapsody®)
- Rational SDL Suite (formerly Telelogic SDL Suite™)
- Rational Statemate (formerly Telelogic Statemate®)
- Rational Synergy (formerly Telelogic Synergy™)
- Rational System Architect (formerly Telelogic System Architect®)
- Rational System Architect (formerly Telelogic System Architect XT™)
- Rational Tau (formerly Telelogic Tau®)
- Rational Tester (formerly Telelogic Tester™)
- Rational TTCN Suite (formerly Telelogic TTCN Suite™)
Beginning November 1, 2008, if you purchased a Telelogic® product from IBM, you can receive support from IBM Support. See the following table for specific support page information.
If you purchased a Telelogic product prior to November 1, 2008 and are entitled to support, get more information about contacting support.
Telelogic Modeler is available for no charge and is not a supported product.