Deliver new capabilities while maintaining quality
Transforming the utility organizations operations, whether to adopt the smart grid or provide customers with superior service, is inevitable for all utility companies. Today, operations face the challenges of:
- Regulatory compliance such as Common Information Model (CIM) for energy companies.
- Keeping up with changing policies.
- Outdated IT infrastructure.
- New technologies, such as the smart grid and new gas exploration.
- Changing consumer demands and business models.
IBM Rational enables system delivery as part of a comprehensive application lifecycle management framework, allowing you to:
- Develop workflows that align with new business objective.
- Meet new business, regulatory, and customer requirements for product and devices for network and enterprise IT transformation.
- Develop complex systems of systems.
- Meet stringent security requirements.
- Manage assets and resources by efficiently integrating them into product and services portfolio.
IBM Rational provides the following solutions: