IBM Rational Team Concert Migration from CCM environment Services Offering
IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) Migration builds on your current investments to realize collaborative change and configuration management solution. RTC offers a collaborative work environment for developers, architects and project managers with work items, source control, build management, planning, dashboard and reporting support. Development teams can opt to use all of these RTC features or surround current configuration and/or change management environment with RTC.
Rational Team Concert Migration from CCM Services Offerings:
The Assessment and Planning offering will assess your current configuration and change management solution and how RTC can be introduced to replace and/or complement those capabilities.
Follows a prescriptive approach which will implement and prove out the optimum usage model for your organization. IBM will review best practices, provide expert advice, and mentor your core team based on worldwide industry and client experiences.
Our IBM experts will collaborate with your team to understand your scaling needs. The rollout will drive incremental enterprise-wide deployment of the solution leading to enhanced productivity, better collaboration and increased product value.
Rational Services Offerings and Assets
- Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM), including Cloud, and Mobile Development capabilitie
- Governance and Application Development Outsourcing (GADO)
- Rational Development and Test Environment for System Z Migration (RD&T for System Z Migration)
- Rational Team Concert Migration for Enterprise Modernization (RTC Migration for EM)
- Systems and Software Engineering (SSE)
- Test Automation and Services Virtualization (TASV)
- Token Deployment (Token)
Rational Commercial Assets