IBM Rational DevOps Solutions Services Offering
An enterprise capability for continuous software delivery that enables clients to seize market opportunities and reduce time to customer feedback IBM's DevOps solution enables clients to more rapidly deliver mobile, cloud, big data analytics and traditional applications by:
IBM recently announced the acquisition of UrbanCode Inc. UrbanCode’s application release automation (ARA) software enables greater business agility by permitting more rapid and frequent application delivery with reduced cost and risk and increased quality. Rational’s DevOps portfolio, enhanced with UrbanCode and coupled with Rational Services can reduce your ability to move from install to piloting from months to weeks.
DevOps Services Offerings:
The Assessment and Planning offering will aim to capture sufficient information to make specific recommendations and plans for implementation of your solution. IBM will collaborate with you to understand your current situation, goals and constraints.
Follows a prescriptive approach which will implement and prove out the optimum usage model for your organization. IBM will review best practices, provide expert advice, and mentor your core team based on worldwide industry and client experiences.
Our IBM experts will collaborate with your team to understand your scaling needs. The rollout will drive incremental enterprise-wide deployment of the solution leading to enhanced productivity, better collaboration and increased product value.
Rational services offerings and assets
- Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM), including Cloud, and Mobile Development capabilities
- Governance and Application Development Outsourcing (GADO)
- Rational Development and Test Environment for System Z Migration (RD&T for System Z Migration)
- Rational Team Concert Migration from CCM Environment (RTC Migration from CCM Environment)
- Rational Team Concert Migration for Enterprise Modernization (RTC Migration for EM)
- Systems and Software Engineering (SSE)
- Test Automation and Services Virtualization (TASV)