By managing the application lifecycle effectively from inspiration through creation and into consumption, customers can deliver quality software and services faster through better team collaboration, automation and governance across platforms. This is realized via the Rational Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solutions.
IBM Rational software solutions for Application Lifecycle Management include:
- Collaborative design & lifecycle management – helps increase efficiency and quality, and unifies across platforms from inspiration to creation to consumption
- Support for a wide range of server platforms including Windows, Linux, AIX, and IBM i on IBM PureSystems
- Rich client support for Eclipse and integration with Visual Studio, as well as browser-based user interfaces
- Rational Asset Manager – providing a definitive library to help organizations manage and govern the business and technical assets involved in software and systems delivery
- Jazz.net – a transparent community working to integrate and develop lifecycle tools; find development plans, free trials, beta downloads, and support forums. Learn more and participate!