Business agility in Retail
Retailers are looking to integrate their business strategy, automate business processes, reduce infrastructure costs with flexible, scalable solutions that enable them to make intelligent decisions that drive greater agility and better business outcomes. To remain competitive, retailers today need to:
- Improve success rates of promotions and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Increase revenues while maximizing margins and raising efficiencies.
- Raise efficiencies with more transparent information systems.
Where we can help
We help retailers to optimize business processes across the organization, gain visibility into information for automated decision making, along with providing solutions and scalable infrastructure to support the changing needs of the business. WebSphere offers retailers software and solutions to drive business agility in many areas of the business including:
- Improved customer satisfaction and smarter decision making through targeted promotions.
- Time savings and improved visibility into information through optimized vendor trade fund management.
- Increased efficiencies and reduced costs through process optimization.
Optimizing retail business processes with BPM
Understand how BPM can reduce cost and improve process efficiency to retail businesses.
Enabling dynamic pricing with decision management
Understand how WebSphere Operational Decision Management extend existing CRM and eCommerce solutions.
Key Solution Areas
Optimizing the promotions, planning and execution process
This solution brief shows how IBM offers proven Business Process Management (BPM) software and services to help retailers optimize business performance and improve efficiency.
Optimizing the vendor trade fund management process
Learn how retailers can save time and money by automating the vendor trade funds management process to improve profit margin and visibility into information.
Satisfying customer demand with improved inventory visibility
Learn how retailers can improve visibility into inventory to more easily source products and successfully execute sales across multiple channels.
Considering a purchase?
Featured case studies
WebSphere Retail & product pages
The Association for Retail Technology Standards (ARTS) and IBM help Retailers adopt Cloud Computing