Technical Support is an integral part of Passport Advantage and Passport Advantage Express Software Subscription and Support. It offers simple yet flexible support to supplement your IT support staff skills.
With Technical Support your IT staff can get:
And that's only the beginning.
Accessing Technical Support
SR and IBM voice technical support are intended for your information systems (IS) technical support personnel and not intended for use by your for end users.
Service Request [SR] access*. SR is a worldwide, Web-based problem submission and tracking tool available on the IBM Support Portal Web site.
*Only those members of your IT staff on your company's SR Authorized Caller list may submit problem records using the SR tool. Authorization is granted by your Site Technical Contact and authorized callers must be registered with IBM.
IBM voice technical support
- During prime shift (normal business hours - varies by country) for installation help, "how-to" and code-related questions. 2-hour target for response time during prime shift.
- 24x7 for critical (Severity 1) problems and outages. Response time objective of two hours.
Additional Support resources
For more information on IBM Software Support, go to the IBM Software Support Handbook. An excellent on-line reference, the handbook provides detailed information on the following topics:
- Software Subscription and Support
- Agreements and forms
- Brochures and FAQs
- How to enroll
- How to buy
- Passport Advantage Online - Reseller
- Passport Advantage Online - Customer
- Software Subscription and Support videos
- Newly enhanced IBM Software
- Upgrade today
- IBM Software Accelerated Value Program Services