This page is available for 'historic' reference only.
Go to Processor Value Unit [PVU] licensing for Distributed Software for current information.
The following announcement letters are associated with the introduction of processor value units. The first describes the overall strategy. The second identifies the new processor value unit part numbers, and the third identifies the withdrawal of the per processor part numbers that are replaced by processor value unit part numbers.
Note: Only the English versions are posted here. For translated versions, please visit the IBM Offering Information Website.
The first time you access this Web site:
- Select the home country, home page language, and document language.
- Then select "Advance search" and search on Letter numbers
- 206-154, 206-155 and 906-141 for the Americas
- ZA06-0205, ZA06-0203, and ZA06-0204 for EMEA
- WP06-0141, AP06-0154, and AP06-0155 for AP