What is 'End of Support'?
A natural stage in the IBM Software Support Lifecycle, End of support marks the 'official' withdrawal of technical support for specific versions and releases of software products.
What are my options if a version or release of my deployed software reaches 'End of support'?
End of support announcements are generally made twice a year in April and September which means you have time to plan. In most instances, you have two options to consider. You may opt to:
Only you can decide which option makes the most sense for your business.
Use End-of-Support announcements to help you plan your software upgrade and migration strategy.
Your software is a mission critical asset. Our goal is ensure that the software you rely upon works for you today, tomorrow and in the years to come.
- Software Subscription and Support
- Agreements and forms
- Brochures and FAQs
- How to enroll
- How to buy
- Passport Advantage Online - Reseller
- Passport Advantage Online - Customer
- Software Subscription and Support videos
- What you should know about Passport Advantage Agreements
- Newly enhanced IBM Software
- Upgrade today