This page is available for 'historic' reference only.
Go to Passport Advantage Virtualization Capacity (Sub-capacity) Licensing for current information.
On April 7, 2009 IBM began notifying its customers of recent enhancements made to the Passport Advantage Sub-capacity offering. Highlights of the offering enhancements are summarized below:
- Expanded List of Eligible Products
- More Eligible Virtualization Technologies
- Simplified Tracking and Reporting
Customers who had agreed to the terms of any Sub-capacity attachment prior to the IBM International Passport Advantage Agreement Attachment for Sub-Capacity Licensing Terms (Z125-7174-02), dated July 2008, this letter serves as our required notice to you of changes brought into effect by Z125-7174-02 and described in the attachments. These changes become effective for you on August 1, 2009.
For more information consult the customer notification letters available below
Sub-capacity Customer Notification Letters by language
- Software Subscription and Support
- Agreements and forms
- Brochures and FAQs
- How to enroll
- How to buy
- Passport Advantage Online - Reseller
- Passport Advantage Online - Customer
- Software Subscription and Support videos
- Newly enhanced IBM Software
- Upgrade today
- IBM Software Accelerated Value Program Services