IBM business analytics and data warehousing solutions on System z are designed to cost effectively exploit the unique capabilities of the System z platform for delivering fast, reliable, and scalable business information for optimized business performance.
What we offer
- Analyst reports
- Stephen Bartlett, The Clipper Goup: Addressing New Business Analytics Challenges
- Dr. Barry Devlin, 9sight Consulting: Integrating Analytics into the Operational Fabric of Your Business
- Clabby Analytics: Choosing IBM zEnterprise for Next Gen Business Analytics Applications
- Intelligent Solutions, Inc.: Expanding Business Analytics to Support All Information Workers
- Client success stories
- Webcast: IBM technologies bring analytics to the data faster and more cost effectively
- Webcast: How to build a cost effective, high performance enterprise analytics platform (Link resides outside of ibm.com)
- Best practices for integrating and optimizing analytics into your DB2 for z/OS data (Link resides outside of ibm.com)
- Addressing New Business Analytics Challenges — When the IBM zEnterprise Really Makes Sense
- System z Events Calendar
- Solution brochures
- More resources
Connect with the community
Learn from real-world scenarios, live demos and in-depth presentations, with practical tips, best practices and guidance on key topics.
New analyst report:
Clipper Group analyst Stephen Bartlett on the changing landscape of business analytics, and the IBM zEnterprise as a comprehensive business analytics solution.
Get an in-depth look at the accelerator and its genesis in this interview with the lead developers.
zEnterprise Analytics System 9700
Now 2000x faster - and more cost effective - with DB2 Analytics Accelerator