The Communications Server Software Services team resides in the IBM Software Group development lab in
Research Triangle Park, NC. The team was created to offer customers the unique opportunity to receive
consulting assistance from the team that designs, builds, tests and supports the Communications Server
Our mission is to help customers exploit the advanced capabilities of the product and to maximize the
effectiveness of their network.
The value of our Services
- Accelerated time to production, helping the customer improve their time to market
- Proven solutions based on the customer's business requirements
- Custom skills transfer tailored to the needs of the customer's project
Our strengths include
- Skills from the entire IBM AIM Software Services group, the software development community, and support centers
- Successful projects with many Fortune 100 companies implementing e-business solutions
- Highly skilled and experienced networking team
- Access to in-depth knowledge of IBM products and future directions
- "Niche" leading-edge design consultancy to assist with the integration of new technologies into existing networks
The Services team provides a number of custom services offerings which include the following:
- The Assessment program is a 2-3 day workshop at a location chosen by the customer. The workshop can provide skills transfer, strategy discussions and a chance to consider technology alternatives.
- Customized skills transfer to provide in-depth knowledge on the functions and features of the product.
- Proof-of-Concept Implementation Services to assist customers with enabling new features and functions in their network such as
- Enterprise Extender
- TN3270 Gateway and Remote API.