Services in support of Application Workload Modeler R1 are available from IBM Global Services and AIM zSeries Software Services. The following offerings are available from AIM zSeries Software Services:
- Installation, Configuration, Training, and Mentoring, which includes:
- Helping you install and configure Application Workload Modeler
- Two days of on-site support for customers using Application Workload Modeler in their own environment
- Determining how to use the product most effectively for the design, performance, or capacity planning issues you seek to resolve
- A Try and Buy Offering, which will allow you to engage the services team to use Application Workload Modeler on your behalf in a Proof of Concept. The consultants will install the product and gather and interpret data on your behalf. This offering, one to four weeks in length, allows you to evaluate Application Workload Modeler in your environment prior to making a purchase decision.
- A Complex Modeling Offering to assist in complex modeling, providing performance and capacity planning for Enterprise Extender or TN3270. With this offering, you may utilize the skills and machine resources of the IBM team either in conjunction with purchasing Application Workload Modeler (for additional capacity or staffing) or prior to making an Application Workload Modeler purchasing decision.
Further information on services is available here or you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org