News headlines about the increasing frequency of stolen information and identity theft have focused awareness on data security and privacy breaches—and their consequences. In response to this issue, regulations have been enacted around the world.
The number and variety of regulatory mandates are numerous, and they affect organizations around the globe. Some of the most prevalent mandates include: Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), and the EU Data Privacy Directive. Along with the rising number of regulatory mandates is the increased pressure to show immediate compliance. Enterprises are under tremendous time pressure and need to show immediate progress to the business and shareholders, or face reputation damage and stiff financial penalties.
Organizations must take a holistic approach to protecting their information by:
IBM InfoSphere Optim and InfoSphere Guardium solutions for data security and privacy protect diverse data types across different locations throughout the enterprise, including the protection of structured and unstructured data in both production and non-production (development, test and training) environments. Such an approach can help focus limited resources without added processes or increased complexity. A holistic approach also helps organizations to demonstrate compliance without interrupting critical business processes or daily operations.
IBM InfoSphere solutions for data security and privacy support heterogeneous enterprise environments including all major databases, custom applications, ERP solutions and operating platforms.
What we offer
Data privacy and data security products
- Database Encryption Expert (US)
- InfoSphere Data Architect
- InfoSphere Discovery
- InfoSphere Guardium Advanced Compliance Workflow Automation (US)
- InfoSphere Guardium Configuration Audit System for Database Servers (US)
- InfoSphere Guardium Data Encryption for DB2 and IMS Databases (US)
- InfoSphere Guardium Database Activity Monitor
- InfoSphere Guardium Data Redaction
- InfoSphere Guardium Database Vulnerability Assessment
- InfoSphere Guardium Data-Level Access Control
- InfoSphere Guardium Enterprise Integrator
- InfoSphere Guardium Entitlement Reports
- InfoSphere Optim Data Masking Solution for Custom and Packaged Applications (US)
- InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management Solution for Custom & Packaged Applications(US)
Browse by application
Learn how you can derive the most business value from your enterprise applications