Click image for larger view
IBM Worklight Server is designed to seamlessly integrate into the enterprise environment and leverage its existing resources and infrastructure.
IBM Worklight’s integration paradigm is based on adapters - server-side software components responsible for channeling back-end enterprise systems and cloud-based services to the end-user device.
Adapters can be used to retrieve and update data from information sources as well as allow end-users to perform transactions and invoke other services and applications.
Main features and benefits:
- Empower hundreds of thousands of end-users with transactional capabilities and enable their direct access to back-end systems and cloud-based services on-the-go
- Configure, test and deploy descriptive XML files to connect to a variety of back-end systems using standard Studio tools
- Production ready private app store with role based governance and target user groups (mapped to LDAP repositories) and high availability support. Integrated with
IBM Endpoint Manager for Mobile Devices
for automated application deployment from IBM Worklight.
- Security-rich architecture enabled by server managed security challenges
of deployed hybrid and web applications, without going through the different app stores (subject to vendor’s terms of service)
- Automatically convert hierarchical data to JSON format for optimal delivery and consumption
- Enhance users interaction with a uniform, OS-agnostic
- Define complex mashups of multiple data sources to reduce overall traffic
- Integrate with the existing
and authentication mechanisms of the organization