Decreased consumer confidence. Increased budget scrutiny. Social media and mobile technology. Dramatic changes in channels, customer behavior and technology are driving the need to reinvent marketing.
What can you do to gain the attention of your audience? Go to where your customers are, whether looking for a recipe on the website, conversation among family members, or looking at products on a store shelf. Marketers also need to embrace social media and mobile applications to influence purchase decisions. They need to create useful apps for mobile devices; for example, apps that allow consumers to build shopping lists or search for availability of specific items at multiple, nearby store outlets. And, they need to be able to measure if their investments are working.
IBM’s Enterprise Marketing Management products and services can help marketing executives overcome economic and technological challenges in order to achieve the following objectives:
- Build deep, personal relationships by engaging each customer and prospect in an interactive dialogue that builds upon past behavior, factors in the current context and consistently delivers the best message at the perfect moment, using IBM’s Interactive Marketing solution.
- Move away from ineffective “push” marketing campaigns towards more event-triggered, real-time, inbound, multi-stage, and multi-channel approaches with IBM’s Event-Based Marketing and Inbound Marketing solutions.
- Take advantage of the new ways customers are interacting with your company across social, mobile and online channels using IBM’s Digital Marketing Optimization solution.
- Understanding how customers are interacting with your company and which investments are driving the greatest results using IBM’s Web Analytics solution.
- Use accurate, timely information to make better strategic and tactical decisions, and respond more rapidly to new opportunities.
- Deliver more sales and leads with fewer resources.
- Empower your team to answer more of your questions without waiting for scarce IT resources to become available.
- Integrate and coordinate every marketing activity.
- Gain detailed project cost and scheduling information to eliminate bottlenecks and to staff more effectively.
- Apply best practices consistently throughout the entire marketing organization with IBM’s Marketing Operations solution.
- Bring new visibility and accountability to every marketing process, participant, stakeholder and program.