Consumers are empowered and informed. They have quickly learned to use online tools to research products, prices and availability. They are also tapping into broad social networks of consumers who share ratings, views, shopping experiences and other information. That means retailers must provide relevant and timely marketing messages, promotions, and offers through a spectrum of touch points across all channels—web, in-store, catalog and kiosks.
However, delivering this experience is complex with a growing number of stores, specialty catalogs, and channels, coupled with customer expectations, preferences and changing purchase patterns. More than ever, retailers are relying on IBM® EMM solutions to manage this increasing complexity and support their customer-centric marketing strategies. IBM’s award winning solutions help retailers achieve unmatched marketing success:
- Automate multi-wave, multi-channel campaigns and customer dialogues.
- Improve customer targeting by leveraging customer preferences, web behaviors and purchase patterns in campaign decisioning.
- Streamline and coordinate marketing operations including calendaring, project management, budgets, assets, approvals and workflow.
- Leverage detailed customer behavioral data to deliver targeted marketing promotions, messages and offers across channels. As a result, your customers feel like you have created a unique shopping experience especially for them.
- Leverage all inbound channels, like website, point of sale, or kiosks, to deliver personalized messages and offers.
- Drive more relevant offers across all channels.
- Adjust marketing messages, promotions and offers based on real-time context about the current interaction with the customer.
- Boost customer spend and value through optimized offers and channel delivery.