Increase the value of every inbound customer interaction
IBM® can help you take better advantage of moments when your customers and prospects have chosen to interact with your company, such as by visiting your website or Facebook fan page, walking into your store or branch, or phoning your call center. During these “inbound” contacts, IBM can determine, in real time, the most relevant messages and content to deliver to an individual given who they are, their responses to previous interactions, and the context of the current interaction. Providing this personalized and customized experience to your customers and prospects is no longer just a means of getting an edge, it is expected by today’s savvy buyers.
Deliver personalized, relevant marketing messages across all touch points
Determine, in real-time, the right message to present in inbound marketing channels
Engage customers and prospects with timely, personalized email and mobile messages
IBM’s approach to inbound marketing helps you make real-time relevance a reality.
- Present a variety of types of personalized messages, including product recommendations and special offers.
- Create and modify interaction strategies with a combination of profile, behavioral, and contextual segmentation logic and business rules to increase the value of every interaction.
- Fuse the power of inbound and outbound marketing activities by combining effective inbound channel dialogues with outbound marketing strategies.
- Increase flexibility and lower your total cost of ownership by utilizing IBM’s reusable central offer repository and easy-to-use GUI to create sophisticated real-time targeting strategies.
- Deliver an intuitive user experience with distinct, role-based user interfaces for marketers, technical analysts, and operational managers of interactive channels.
- Improve your managerial oversight and marketing results with insightful reports and analyses, including marketing performance, interactive channel activity, campaign strategy inventories, and deployment auditing.
- Factor pattern recognition into real-time decisions, so personalization is based not just what is happening during the live interaction but also the significant of the interaction in the context of previous events