Improve planning, budgeting and operational management of all marketing programs
The IBM® Marketing Resource Management solution is a complete set of capabilities for managing the growing operational complexities. Available through an enterprise software or on-demand deployment model, IBM provides everything you need to improve return on investment (ROI) and better manage your marketing operations.
The IBM® Marketing Resource Management solution allows you to:
- Define budgets, create different budget versions for comparison before finalizing decisions, define performance objective, then adjust plans as needed over time and see the impact of dialing spend up and down.
- Manage all aspects of marketing spend from cost center definition to purchase order generation to invoice processing.
- Define best practice workflows and processes.
- Automate the review process by using business rules to route approvals, and do proofing and mark-up of documents, images and website pages.
- Manage the complete life cycle for key campaigns and its elements, such as offers and target cells, through creation, approvals, publishing and retirement.
- Manage all of the organization’s digital assets in a secure asset library with powerful custom attribute tracking, graphical views and version control.
- Access a user friendly, searchable calendar that can be filtered by brand, business unit, product, geography, or other dimension.
- Use pre-built reports or define custom reports with an easy-to-use report editor.
IBM's Marketing Resource Management solution can help you improve marketing velocity, visibility, capacity, alignment, compliance and ROI through these benefits:
- Share information and tracking project status and performance across all marketing activities through a central collaboration platform.
- Manage your marketing mix by incorporating previous marketing plans and programs into future forecasts.
- Improve decision-making, minimize risk and enable re-use through greater visibility into everything happening in marketing and through all marketing spend.
- Centralize strategic goals, marketing plans and budgets to promote clarity of agreed upon objectives and tactics.
- Enhance collaboration for cross-channel campaigns with a standardized workflow that coordinates the processes of all the disparate groups involved in cross-channel marketing.
- Achieve faster, lower-cost execution of all marketing activities because project schedules and assets are centralized, approvals are automated, workloads are balanced and bottlenecks are easily avoided.
- Ensure compliance with centralized repository that combines online audit trails and easily produced reports for corporate or regulatory auditors.
- Provide visibility into marketing projects, including deadlines, resources, production time and financials.
Services, Training & Certification