IBM® Digital Data Exchange provides an easy way for companies to take advantage of IBM and third-party services by providing a single tag for the collection and distribution of real-time behavioral digital data. Digital Data Exchange radically simplifies the management of IBM Coremetrics and third-party page tags, making it possible to deploy and maintain website pages with minimal support from IT.
- "Lighten up" your web pages from the overpowering load of dozens of data collection tags that slow the user experience while firing with unpredictable data inaccuracies.
- Switch to a 'gold tag' approach to collect information with a single tag call and relay it everywhere it needs to go with exact accuracy in near real time through the Digital Data Exchange API.
- Specify which IBM and third-party tags should be executed on a given page and then test that the tags are executing as desired with an intuitive user interface.
- Accelerate deployment and improve the accuracy of data collection by deploying tags consistently across similar pages.
More about Digital Data Exchange
- Take advantage of the expanding IBM Digital Analytics Certified Technology Partners Program which brings together best-of-breed marketing service providers and technology companies, and to work seamlessly with these partners to create solutions for your visitor experience management, retargeting, search marketing and other needs.
- Roll out these partner solutions more easily than ever through an intuitive user interface.
Tagging advantages with Digital Data Exchange
- A single tag manager and tag enables you to include third party page tags, rather than having to add them independently on the website.
- The Tag Bar solution provides a visual overlay of the website describing which tag is being called to verify if they are executing correctly.
- Streamlines the task of tagging complex enterprise sites with many management and auditing functionalities, for example, versioning, rollback, and user-defined tag deployment.